Access to hygiene services, including handwashing, bathrooms, and showers is critical for us all. Rose Haven has three private shower rooms that are available to Rose Haven guests during our morning service hours, Monday-Friday, 9 AM-Noon. Each room is fully sanitized after each use for the health and safety of our guests. Shower appointments are first come, first serve and include 20 minutes of shower time and 15 minutes of vanity use.
Guests are provided with freshly cleaned towels, washcloth and bathmat, as well as shampoo, conditioner and other shower supplies upon request.
Rose Haven also works with community partners to connect guests with additional health and wellness resources. This includes access to onsite services through student Nurse visits, as well as mobile behavioral health and recovery support through Bridges to Change. Additionally, Rose Haven also works with the National University of Naturopathic Medicine (NUNM) to connect guests with holistic and natural alternatives to healthcare.
How do I access showers?
Sign-ups for showers start each day, Monday-Friday, at 9 AM at the Wellness Desk. Shower appointments are first come, first serve and will be taken in the order that people arrive until the list is full. Guests seeking showers are encouraged to arrive early as the daily list fills up very quickly.
You must arrive to your shower appointment on time. For example, if you sign up for the 9:40 AM time, you should arrive at this time, preferably a few minutes before. The 20 minutes begins at the start of your appointment, and more time cannot be given if you are late.
Rose Haven Shower Policy
- One person in the shower room at a time.
- Staff is unable to assist with showering or bathing.
- You must be on time for your shower appointment.
- To ensure all guests have a chance to shower, you only have 20 minutes in the shower room. (This includes: undressing, showering, and dressing time.)
- Towels and hygiene supplies are provided.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No animals allowed in the bathrooms themselves, no exceptions.
- Please remember to respect staff and space.