1. Evolve Guest Services
Grow proven programs and expand service offerings with community partners to meet our guests’ self-defined needs.
• Develop new onsite programs to bridge the gap in mental health services
• Expand existing, proven programs with increased onsite resources and additional service hours
• Expand and nurture strategic partnership opportunities with outside agencies to support additional guest needs related to housing, domestic violence, legal, recovery, mental health, employment, and family services
• Meet the needs of our diverse guest population by reducing barriers for non-English speaking guests in all facets of services
2. Optimize Operations
Enhance facilities, improve systems, and diversify operational make-up to provide quality, equitable support to the most guests.
• Evolve current facility to ensure it provides best function and accessibility for all guests
• Develop scalable volunteer management system and implement new processes to manage, train, and fully utilize the power of our volunteer base
• Develop a sustainability program to reduce operational waste
• Diversify volunteer, staff, and Board of Directors base to more closely reflect guest population and life experiences
3. Sustain Funding for Growth
Ensure financial stability of the agency through donor engagement, partnerships, and long-term funding strategies.
• Form Strategy Development Committee to assess and recommend new funding streams to ensure sustained financial stability
• Create and sustain exceptional donor stewardship practices to cultivate, educate, and empower donors
• Foster ‘community-centric’ fundraising grounded in equity and social justice that prioritizes community collaboration and encourages mutual support among nonprofits
• Formalize and promote gift acceptance policies and programs