No matter where you are you can walk with us!
The Reigning Roses Walk has been Rose Haven’s signature event since 2014, bringing together our community of dedicated donors, volunteers and guests each Mother’s Day to raise funds and awareness for our day shelter. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 event is now virtual, but remains more important than ever.
How You Can Walk With Us
- Register to virtually walk with us at makeitreign.org
- Make a personal donation
- Customize your personal fundraising page
- Share your custom link with friends and family via social media, text and email
- Create a video clip or image showing off your walk…wherever you are; post to social media and tag Rose Haven
- Watch your donations make a difference in our community
Or, simply Donate to support our essential work.
On Sunday, May 10th , view the virtual walk, our Mother’s Day video celebrating our collective efforts!
Community members are invited to walk with, or in honor of, a special woman in their life – a mother, grandmother, daughter, partner or friend. Participants collect pledges to participate; all proceeds benefit the women and children of Rose Haven.