Rose Haven offers private shower facilities to women and children in need Monday – Thursday, from 9am-12, except every 2nd Wednesday of the month and 2nd and 3rd Tuesdays of the month we will host showers in the afternoon instead, from 12:30-4pm.
You must sign in at the front desk, and you will receive a ticket for your shower and a time slot. Then you will go outside and around the corner to First Immanuel Lutheran Church Fellowship Hall (blue awning at 1820 NW Irving St) and give your ticket to the staff member. You will have 30 minutes to shower and get ready. We have a vanity station and all the supplies to make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated.
Rose Haven Shower Policy
- You must sign in at Rose Haven front desk and get a ticket.
- No ticket, no shower.
- One person in the shower room at a time.
- Staff can’t assist with shower.
- Please clean up behind yourself.
- You must be on time for your shower appointment.
- No food or drinks in the Fellowship Hall.
- To ensure all guest have a chance to shower, you only have 20 minutes in the shower room. (This includes: undressing, showering, and dressing time.)
- Towels can only be checked out through a personal belonging hold.
- Combs, razors, and brushes can only be obtained once per week per guest. All items are based on availability.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- No animals allowed in the fellowship hall. No exceptions.
- Please remember to respect staff and space.