PROGRAM DIRECTOR OPENING
Rose Haven has an immediate opening for a Program Director. This position is responsible for the strategic planning, program development and implementation of advocacy and direct services for Rose Haven. Position provides overall program leadership, supervision and evaluation of program staff and interns.
- Train and supervise all program staff, volunteers and interns on agency programs, policy, procedures and systems
- Provide direct support for all new and returning Rose Haven guests through intakes and advocacy
- Develop, coordinate and facilitate onsite and offsite programs
- Master’s Degree in social sciences, social services, social work or equivalent related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in administrative and direct service supervision involving a nonprofit association, or agency in a social service environment
- Comprehensive knowledge of local resources to serve women and children experiencing homelessness, domestic violence, mental illness, addiction and other disruptive life events
For full job posting click here: Program Director Posting Feb 2017.
Application process: Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 7, 2017.